A professional home inspection protects both you and the buyer. It allows both you and the buyer the opportunity to learn about the property’s defects.
A Home Inspection Usually Covers the Following:
• Plumbing conditions - if there is leakage or clogging.
• Roofing conditions - the extent of deterioration, if there is leakage.
• Electrical conditions - if there are inadequate circuits or potential fire hazards.
• Structural problems - if there are problems with the underlying foundation of your home.
• As a seller, the home inspection reports protect you because it establishes the actual condition of the property at the time of sale.